FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 727-536-3399
Have your own graphic artist? Then just submit your artwork according to the following specifications:
SCRATCH OFF PRINTING DESIGN SPECS
- File types accepted – TIF, EPS, JPG, PDF
- Color settings – CMYK: US Web Coated (SWOP)
- Resolution – 300 dpi
- Color bleed – 0.125″ (1/8th inch)
- Canvas – set canvas size to include bleeds
- Cards should ideally be designed in Adobe Illustrator and saved as a .jpg at 10-12 quality, .tif, or FLATTENED .psd (source file).
- If sending an Illustrator EPS, please make sure that ALL TEXT is converted to OUTLINES.
- If sending Quark files, please make sure to include all fonts and original pictures.
- Please make sure that your files are named as follows: COMPANYNAME-FRONT.jpg front side of card that has scratch off – each version should be numbered.
- All artwork should be submitted with one image for each front version (version 1, version 2 etc. if there are different versions under the scratch off) and one image for the back, and one image for the scratch off covering.
- The scratch off area should be at least 1/4″ from trim edges. For best opacity, text under the scratch off should be grayscale. The background, in the shape of the scratch off area, should be 15% black and the text or image under the scratch off should be 40% black.
- Files should be stuffed or zipped prior to emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for ftp upload instructions.
Files can be saved on a CD and mailed to:
Direct Check Marketing
2519 N. McMullen Booth Road Suite 510-240
Clearwater, FL 33761
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL 727-536-3399